Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friday Nite, errr Saturday Morning :)

We took a break of about a month during July/first part of August from our weekly girl's Bible study because of schedules and people being gone, etc. So, as a "kick-off" to get running again, we decided to have a sleepover at my house. It would also serve to get to know some of the girls that we didn't know as well. There are several newer girls that I don't know very much.
I told the girls to get to my house around 8pm, and we'd start to make pizzas. I would direct them, but they would make homemade pizza.
So, around 10pm the first ones showed up.
Sarai & Tania
All of us: Magos, me, Sarai, Tania, & Judit
Then, around 11pm, just after all the "work" was done & the pizzas were coming out of the oven, 2 other girls showed up. They'd already told me that they'd be late, b/c one of them had to play for a wedding. So, they came after her commitment was fulfilled.
There were fewer than I'd hoped for, I had hoped that all the girls who attend the Bible study would be able to come. But, they couldn't/didn't for different reasons. The Lord was in control, though, I'd left all the details & the "worrying" up to Him. We had a good time just the few of us & the smaller number served to get to know each other better.
We'll try it again, though!
Monday nite we started up again with a review of what we've studied. We reviewed with questions, and I was pleasantly surprised with what the girls had learned/remembered. The Lord is working in their hearts & they are learning His Word!

1 comment:

Oolador said...

ay no!!!!!
Quita la foto, quitala!!! :D