Saturday, May 13, 2006

Spanish

This is my Spanish class! Sandy Mack (on the left) and I are in the intermediate-advanced class. Paty, in the middle is one of our teachers. Alonso Cano is the other teacher. We do two lessons a week & the teachers alternate teaching the lessons.
In the morning at 8am, my Spanish schedule starts with Grammar class which I attend with the intermediate class; then, from 9-11am, Sandy & I have our class. In the afternoon I review the lesson we are currently studying, listen to Spanish texts, review vocabulary, & I am also working through all the lessons from the beginning of the program to where we are in class (that's taking a while!) And, I am with people a lot in the evenings, practicing Spanish & developing relationships with the people here.

No comments: