Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another goodbye

The Lord was very good to us this Christmas in allowing all of us to be together again. It will be several years before my parents plan to come back for a furlough, so we enjoyed the time together knowing it will be a while before we can enjoy that again.
My dad is again in PNG, already back at work at the hangar, maintaining the aircraft and fulfilling several other jobs as well. My mother returns to PNG this week. My brother is back in Wisconsin studying the Bible at New Tribes Bible Institute & Elisabeth is at home in Texas, enjoying her job as a vet tech at a local equine medical clinic.
Thank you all for your prayers for our family. We appreciate you!

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

What a beautiful family - sorry I've been "absent" from your blog - not because you aren't thought of! Hear you are doing well!