Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ready or Not, Here it Comes!

Thankfully we were ready! Last Monday was the start of classes here at the Missionary Training Center. That means that childcare also started for those students with kids under school age. That is one of the things that I do here.
Last semester I rotated around in different rooms, helping out all the age groups wherever I was needed most.
Now, this semester, I have a class of my own.
This is the 2-year-olds team: myself, my co-teacher, Christine Hamb, and the craft & spontaneous fun creator, Edna Berto
So, 5 days a week, 4 hours in the mornings, we are responsible for these kids. We have 11 or less, depending if some are sick, etc.
For the most part it has been good and I've enjoyed it. But, it wears me out!

Please pray for me that I would have patience, love, wisdom, and CREATIVITY!!

2 comments:

LindaSue said...

Bless your heart - I am not a "good with little kids" person unless they have 4 legs (I raise goats =goat kids) so truly admire those who can do it without losing sanity. Their little faces are so beautiful and full of anticipation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
You do great with kids. I know it can be exhausting, but hang in there. You are a big blessing.
Love,
Tasha