Sunday, April 29, 2007

Panama Reunion!

Agnews, Willcocks, McDaniels, Tony Verlaan, Peggy Warren & myself
Tony Verlaan & Seth Agnew I had not seen for 8 years! McDaniels & I realized that we've known each other for 22 years!
It was a special time this weekend hanging out with old friends.
Praise the Lord for old friends. I've been moving around for the last 8 years, pretty much constant change - meeting new people, saying goodbye to new friends almost every year. It takes a lot of effort! I had forgotten what it's like to be with friends who you've know "forever." It's just like being with family.
It was such a relaxing time being together. It was fun to catch up with what's new & remembering fun & funny memories that we have together.
Thank you, Lord for bringing us all together again, even just for a few short days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Sure do enjoy your blog, such fun to see what you are doing and where you have been. Love the pictures. You make it more like a family and I love that aspect of it.
Me