Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I was blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving with my "little" brother. We both traveled to our aunt & uncle's house in St. Louis & spent Thanksgiving with them, praising the Lord for His goodness to us this year.
It was fun to be together again. We haven't seen each other very much in the last 2.5 years, so it was fun just to hang out together.
Thanksgiving morning we ran the local 5K Turkey Trot. He ran beside me the whole way and helped to pace me. With his encouragement, we finished in a record time for me.
We also spent a little time in a cute old historic town & got a few pics by the old train bridge.

Josh is currently attending New Tribes Bible Institute. After that, he is hoping to pursue a degree in medicine to be able to serve the Lord overseas helping people's physical needs as well as spiritual.Josh snapped this one of me.

No comments: